In this article, I am sharing our experience when I purchased the Happy Kitchen Pretend-Play Kitchen Set for my daughter, Bleu.
When I created an unboxing video, Bleu was part of it and she looked really happy and excited upon seeing her new kitchen set.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This post is not sponsored. However, it may contain some affiliate links. If you purchased something through one of those links, I would get a small commission which would help me maintain this blog.
You can watch the unboxing video here:
This Pretend-Play Kitchen Set contains the following:
- BBQ sticks
- Assorted food items (i.e. corn, meat, sausage)
- Soup bowls
- Drink cups
- Milk bottle
- Catsup bottle
- Stick-on labels
- Chopping board
- Whistling kettle
- Frying pan
- Cooking pot
- Pressure cooker
- Cooking utensils
- Realistic Induction stove
Realistic Induction Stove – Bleu’s Favorite
The play set comes with a “realistic” Induction Stove which is battery-operated and creates a sound (as if you’re cooking) when turned on.
It requires 3 AA batteries which did not come for free in the package so you need to have this available.
Bleu really liked it because the stove lights up and makes noise as if you’re frying something.
The size of the items are unusually bigger than most of the kitchen play set that we see in the market that’s why it feels even more realistic.
I also enjoyed watching Bleu while playing because it allowed her to mimic what she would normally see us do in the kitchen.
What I Liked and Did Not Like
The order processing time was really quick and I received the items within 3 days since I ordered it online.
But apart from that, here are some of the other reasons why I liked this product:
- The item arrived earlier than the turnaround time advised
- Product arrived in very good condition
- Product has good quality — my daughter loved it!
And here are some of the things I didn’t like about it (but not deal-breakers):
- The brand name in the shop was different from the one I received: “Home Kitchen” vs. “Happy Kitchen” (it could be an imitation or a brand that is cheaper than the other)
- Product received has a different color than the one posted in the shop (gray vs. red)
All in all, it was okay because the product was in good condition when it arrived and my daughter enjoyed playing with it.
She was really amazed by the “realistic” Induction stove.